Pension Schemes - Pre April 2006 Contracts
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Personal Pension Schemes
- Additional Voluntary Contributions
- Executive Pension Plans
- Small Self Administered Pension Schemes
- SIPPs Self Invested Personal Pension Plans
- Income Drawdown (Pension Fund withdrawal)
- Phased Retirement
- Go back to Pensions Introduction
- New Regime Pensions - Basic Overview
These will be taken into account and any benefits or value will be translated into the terms applying under the new rules. This is a technical matter that will not normally require action by individual members.
Technically, all older style schemes should by now have been assigned to one of the types of Arrangement, and be governed by its rules.